Naruto-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-RPG

SERVER UPDATES: MEDICAL/ASSIST JUTSU'S

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creat a character that isnt from naruto

Go down 
+7
sauske25
uchihasasuke132
Knight
rubenroman3
Cmurf2125
The Real Chezzer
Uzamaki Naruto
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzamaki Naruto
Admin
Admin
Uzamaki Naruto

Creat a character that isnt from naruto Empty
PostSubject: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:56 am

this is a place where you can creat you own original character you can think up ur own ultimate break also and if i agree with everything(wich i usualy do unless u wanna be a god) then the character will be created
Back to top Go down
https://onlinenarutorpg.rpg-board.net
The Real Chezzer
The Real Chezzer

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:47 am

Hey Boardy,

I would like a character called ( Ultra Baka )

This ( Ultra Baka ) will have,

* Invinsable !
* Invisabllaty !
* Max Hit !
* Critical Hit Every Time !
* Never Lets Apponment Have a Turn !
* If Apponment Dose Get A Turn They Miss Every Time !

I dont think that is is to over the top, do yo?

hehe only messing with you m8

Thank You,

The Real Chezzer
Back to top Go down
Uzamaki Naruto
Admin
Admin
Uzamaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:30 am

true u are the ultimate baka for thinkin i would allow such aa character DIE lol (this means no freakin way)
Back to top Go down
fara

PostSubject: my character   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:52 pm

i want a chacter named fara and he will rock with ricory"or if you don know its a fusion a rasengon and chidori and its allso call twisting shockwave".
heres the pic

C:\Users\Zakk\Pictures\cool.jpg
Back to top Go down
Cmurf2125
Admin
Admin
Cmurf2125

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:55 pm

hey fara ill need ur aol name to
Back to top Go down
Cmurf2125
Admin
Admin
Cmurf2125

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:08 pm

well u wont get that exact blood trait i can tell u that but i will try to add that jutsu to the lsit of jutsu if naruto confirms it and the others cofirm it as well so us admins will take a vote.
Back to top Go down
Cmurf2125
Admin
Admin
Cmurf2125

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey Fara i creater ur person into the charater list , i didnt aprove of ur way of both jutsus into one so look at ur charater Fara and tell me if ur okay with it cus thats wat i have to do for ur charater since naruto isnt avaible at the moment
Back to top Go down
Uzamaki Naruto
Admin
Admin
Uzamaki Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am

i will approve of the justsu howerver dont expect it to be goddly lmao we cant go giving u gods power whilst we have mere crappy atacks(we will gain amazing justsu's the more we play)
Back to top Go down
rubenroman3

PostSubject: create name   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:30 pm

[siachi]
Back to top Go down
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

Id a character called Demon Of Lasers

with
lasers tht shoot from my hands
teleportation
Back to top Go down
uchihasasuke132

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 am

iwant a character that is named saruto also i want him to have a move called radori a combination of rasengan and chidori and after that i will take anything you have to give me
Back to top Go down
sauske25

sauske25

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 pm

i want a character named sasmato
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 am

Hello, I'm new...so this is where we ask to make a character?
Back to top Go down
sasuke209

sasuke209

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:05 pm

i want a character named uchiha komaru, he uses dark rain chidori,by the way dark rain chidori is curse mark chidori
Back to top Go down
Salast

PostSubject: My character   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

I'd like to play a character by the name of Fabian I'd also like for him to have haku's kekkai genkai though until he trains with it quite a bit he is just aware that he has the kekkai genkai but he has yet to learn a way to use it for either attack or defense for the time being.

If you feel that it won't start him off with any huge advantage can he know how to use ice to make a small wall of ice with his kekkai genkai. If you think it will then he won't have any abilities to go with it until he trains with his bloodline.
Back to top Go down
rasenchidori

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 am

fara wrote:
i want a chacter named fara and he will rock with ricory"or if you don know its a fusion a rasengon and chidori and its allso call twisting shockwave".
heres the pic

C:\Users\Zakk\Pictures\cool.jpg
I think a better name for the combo would be rasenchidori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creat a character that isnt from naruto   Creat a character that isnt from naruto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creat a character that isnt from naruto
Page 1 of 1