Naruto-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-RPG

SERVER UPDATES: MEDICAL/ASSIST JUTSU'S

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Charachter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kala

Kala

My Charachter Empty
PostSubject: My Charachter   My Charachter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey, um I've made a little (LONG) character bio, since I like being specific, and that would be my character.

Name: Iwatoshi, Kala
- Akujin (evil god)
Date of Birth: July 7th
Chinese Zodiac Sign: O Shi (Ox)
Clan: Iwatoshi

Looks: (My Profile Pic)

Except that the outfit is black with the Akatsuki clouds on it.

Personality: Has a split personality with certain people. With the people she does know: Kala is nice and somewhat annoying, many people she knows and lovestick her off extremely, but keeps them close anyway. With the people she doesn't know or like: Very headstrong and silent, not saying more than she needs to and definatly not up to people randomly walking up to her. Likes: Deidara, her annoying brother, Hidan, her crush ( shhh! No one else knows!), and the rest of the Akatsuki. Fears: Spiders, yet no one knows this other than Deidara, and Itachi, whom she calls her stalker.

Basic Clan Information:
Clan Name: Iwatoshi
Kekkei Genkai: Shadow Tenichs
Clan Symbol: I dunno...

Clan History: No one knows, Kala nor Deidara have ever metioned it.

Rank Information:
Village: Betrayed the Village Hidden by the Rock, now an Akatsuki member.

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Instant Chiyu and Shihairyoku.
Elemental Affinity: Chiyu (healing) and Shihairyoku (controlling power)
Special Characteristics: Overly large Chakra supply, the largest the Akatsuki has ever learned of, but not to strong with hand to hand.

Specialty Jutsus:

Name: Hyo Kyo (Devil's Possesion)
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Shadow
Description: This Genjutsu has the ability to control any living being, and force them to do as the user pleases. No amount of Chakra can break this jutsu so far.

Styles:

Name: Hokage no Bushu (Shadows of Death)
Type: Mostly Taijutsu and Genjutsu
Element: Shadow
Description: The style of Shadow is used to evade and trick an opponent, using Taijutsu to quickly attack after a mind-block Genjutsu is preformed.

Weapons:
Demon Wind Shuriken, Kunai Knives, Exploding Pouches, Makibishi, Sword

Name: Kuragari ( Darkness)
Appearance: A long black sheath, which no one other than the owner has lived long enough to see the blade.
Special Abilities: If the swords special name is called, the sword will glow with an eerie black chakra, with the ability to cut through anything.
Origin: Made by Nagato, given as a gift when accepted into the Akatsuki

History:
Used to be a strong ANBU of the Village Hidden by the Rock, leader of the Dectection Force. Graduated the Academy by the age of nine, three years younger the Deidara, who was twelve, who didn't even come close to passing. Deidara is her blood brother, though no one knows exactly anything about the clan. The only thing that is known is that they are related.
Back to top Go down

My Charachter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-RPG :: Getting started-
Jump to: